enter your information
Week 1- Lay the Foundation
Feb 15th | 1:00PM – 5:00 PM
Week 2- Content & Branding
Feb 22nd | 1:00PM – 5:00 PM
Week 3- Let’s Get Building
Mar 1st | 1:00PM – 5:00 PM
Week 4- Finalize & Go Live
Mar 8th | 1:00PM – 5:00 PM
Prerequisites (3rd-party fees may apply)
- Registered domain
- Hosted domain- If you still need to host your domain, please set it up with WPengine HERE
- WordPress installed through your host.
- WordPress.org account setup
- Purchase Salient Theme – Buy HERE
- Gmail account- (Gsuite or other)
Things to Think About Before Class
- Who is your target market?
- What are your main pages? (up to 5)
- Outline of content for each page
- Keywords you’d like to come up for
- 3 websites you like
- 3 competitor websites
Terms & Conditions
- You may cancel your registration up to 14 days prior to the start of the first class for a full refund.
- If you are not happy with what you’re learning after the 2nd class you may request a partial refund considering you met the prerequisites, fully participated in each class day and have submitted proper homework along the way. Once your refund request has been submitted your access to any class materials, chats, groups, etc. will be immediately revoked.
- Content, logins, recordings and attendee access will be tracked using login attempts and IP addresses. Any suspicious activity will be monitored and upon review, any misconduct may result in revocation of access without refund.
- The Click Collective and it’s affiliates make no guarantees or claims that you will financially receive earnings based on this course participation or content. The use of this information is at your own risk.
- Two Payment option final due date is March 1, 2019. Failure to pay by this date will revoke further access to course and groups. You can pay remaining balance any time prior to 3/1/19 HERE.